Rebranding exercise under way
By: Janet Richardson
BRITISH Waterways staff and volunteers are already out and about changing the signage ahead of the regional launches of the Canal & River Trust on July 12 It is hoped that the transfer of British Waterways to the Canal & River Trust will complete its passage through Parliament next week.
On Monday the British Waterways Board (Transfer of Functions) Order 2012 and the Inland Waterways Advisory Council (Abolition) Order 2012 are scheduled for debate in the House of Lords.
Responses to “Rebranding exercise under way”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• 351 boats for sale
• New rules for boaters without a home mooring
• Four chances to win a set of Pearson's Guides
• Interview with mayor at the helm of a £200m project
• Preparing for a starring role at Braunston Rally
• Meet boater who took on the TV Allotment Challenge
• How not to paint your boat
• Next issue on sale: March 26, 2015