Rebranding exercise under way
By: Janet Richardson
BRITISH Waterways staff and volunteers are already out and about changing the signage ahead of the regional launches of the Canal & River Trust on July 12 It is hoped that the transfer of British Waterways to the Canal & River Trust will complete its passage through Parliament next week.
On Monday the British Waterways Board (Transfer of Functions) Order 2012 and the Inland Waterways Advisory Council (Abolition) Order 2012 are scheduled for debate in the House of Lords.
0 Responses to “Rebranding exercise under way”
Please login or register to post a comment
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• 411 boats for sale
• Holiday cruisers in pride of place at London Boat Show
• Who's helping to keep the home fires burning?
• Warning to boaters after canal arson
• First steps towards a new Wigan Pier
• Preserving the traditions of canal arts and crafts
• New customer services chief
• Solar park plans rejected • Grant boost for Staveley lock
• Next issue on sale: February 26, 2015