Are fuel economy claims justified?
THERE is a letter in from Ian G Butterfield (Talkback, Issue 75, January) claiming amazing improvements in fuel economy as well as massive reductions in harmful emissions.
Did you try to check these claims? I did and found a great deal of discussion on a product where the producer (seller?) was making just such claims with references to reputable testing organisations to back them. There were also submissions from these organisations denying that they have ever been involved.
If it was so good in this green hysteric world wouldn’t the EU be ordering us to fit them?
Responses to “Are fuel economy claims justified?”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• 351 boats for sale
• New rules for boaters without a home mooring
• Four chances to win a set of Pearson's Guides
• Interview with mayor at the helm of a £200m project
• Preparing for a starring role at Braunston Rally
• Meet boater who took on the TV Allotment Challenge
• How not to paint your boat
• Next issue on sale: March 26, 2015