Are fuel economy claims justified?
THERE is a letter in from Ian G Butterfield (Talkback, Issue 75, January) claiming amazing improvements in fuel economy as well as massive reductions in harmful emissions.
Did you try to check these claims? I did and found a great deal of discussion on a product where the producer (seller?) was making just such claims with references to reputable testing organisations to back them. There were also submissions from these organisations denying that they have ever been involved.
If it was so good in this green hysteric world wouldn’t the EU be ordering us to fit them?
0 Responses to “Are fuel economy claims justified?”
Please login or register to post a comment
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• 411 boats for sale
• Holiday cruisers in pride of place at London Boat Show
• Who's helping to keep the home fires burning?
• Warning to boaters after canal arson
• First steps towards a new Wigan Pier
• Preserving the traditions of canal arts and crafts
• New customer services chief
• Solar park plans rejected • Grant boost for Staveley lock
• Next issue on sale: February 26, 2015