'Secret supper club' launched aboard Spider T Gallery
A DINING experience with a difference has been launched aboard super sloop Spider T berthed at Keadby Lock. On a cold December evening with thick slabs of ice still floating in the Stainforth & Keadby Canal, guests gathered for the inaugural “meeting” of The Old Maritime Secret Supper Club.
0 Responses to “'Secret supper club' launched aboard Spider T”
Please login or register to post a comment or upload an image.
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• 411 boats for sale
• Holiday cruisers in pride of place at London Boat Show
• Who's helping to keep the home fires burning?
• Warning to boaters after canal arson
• First steps towards a new Wigan Pier
• Preserving the traditions of canal arts and crafts
• New customer services chief
• Solar park plans rejected • Grant boost for Staveley lock
• Next issue on sale: February 26, 2015