'Secret supper club' launched aboard Spider T Gallery
A DINING experience with a difference has been launched aboard super sloop Spider T berthed at Keadby Lock. On a cold December evening with thick slabs of ice still floating in the Stainforth & Keadby Canal, guests gathered for the inaugural “meeting” of The Old Maritime Secret Supper Club.
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• 351 boats for sale
• New rules for boaters without a home mooring
• Four chances to win a set of Pearson's Guides
• Interview with mayor at the helm of a £200m project
• Preparing for a starring role at Braunston Rally
• Meet boater who took on the TV Allotment Challenge
• How not to paint your boat
• Next issue on sale: March 26, 2015